Litecoin – Litecoin was developed in 2011 by Charlie Lee and it shares many similarities with Bitcoin. It was created as an alternative to Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency is also a decentralized currency, which means it is open to use for anyone and everyone and is free from any kind of central authority or censorship. Upon its debut, Litecoin was announced as the ‘lite version of Bitcoin’. If Bitcoin is considered as the ‘gold’ of the cryptocurrency market, Litecoin is considered as the ‘silver’. Litecoin also has the largest global scrypt-based network. Its technology requires less time to add newer blocks; hence, it is faster and more suitable for small transactions. It is widely accepted by traders, with its ever-growing market.
How to buy Litecoin at United Exchange?
Once you have registered on our platform and completed the process of the KYC. Here are some simple methods by which you can buy Litecoin on our platform-
- Directly using your Credit card: United Exchange offers the safest route for your banking transactions, where you can buy Litecoin directly using your Credit card. Remember to fund your account beforehand with FIAT Currencies. The process is quite short and simple. If your account has the necessary funding, all you need is to go to the deposit LTC option by click on the ‘deposits option’ on the main page and buy the desired amount of LTC.
Follow the steps written below, when you want to deposit money in LTC at United Exchange.
- Log into your account and click on the ‘Deposit’option on the top-left side of the screen.
- A page like the given below would open. Then click on ‘Deposit’encircled in yellow.
- A window like shown below would appear. Click on the ‘Confirm’ option.
- After clicking on the confirm option, a new page would appear with a QR Code and a unique link, which you would copy to transfer Litecoins.
How to store Litecoin?
We are done buying the LTC, now the most important thing is to store. The best option is to store in “Wallets”-esp, Cold Wallets (just like the one which UE provides), which are 100 hack-proof and offline.
There are a plenty of options available on United Exchange on what to do with your LTC. These are referred below-
- Holding: You can hold LTC on UE for as long as you want, or as long as you think that the prices are going to increase. Simply store them in our ultra-safe cold wallets.
- Trade: There are more than 30 crypto-currencies available at our platform, most of which are tradable with LTC. So, GO AHEAD, and trade all you want! Not to forget we charge a very minimal trading fee of only- 0.2%.
- Send: Easily send anyone, anywhere around the world, which have LTC Balances in their wallets.
- Enhance knowledge: Visit our website’s main page unitedexchange and read extensive blogs about Crypto and all related concepts. Don’t worry! We update them regularly!!
Subscribe for newsletter
Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get the latest Cryptocurrency news !